Quantcast What EOS canon camera should i choose?

+ Reply to Thread

Default What EOS canon camera should i choose?

And does anyone know a website where it describes how to choose a camera correctly? ( it is a present for my friend) i am choosing from Eos canon cameras but i have no idea at what should i look when choosing, My friend is learning how to shoot professionally, indoors and outdoors, landscapes ... so practically everything and everywhere.
    P.s. Would me nice to give some websites also or your recommendations
    Thank you for your help

Default Re: What EOS canon camera should i choose?

The more professional, the bigger the investment, for the most part. If you friend is already keen on photography, then likely that friend would already have an idea or two on a good choice. Anyways, here is a link to an article on advanced cameras -

Holiday Guide: Best DSLR Cameras of 2013

Kelly Cook
    Olympus PL2, Canon EOS 50D, Fujifilm F45fd, various film dinosaurs

Super Moderator/Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by anatasyaluke View Post
    And does anyone know a website where it describes how to choose a camera correctly? ( it is a present for my friend) i am choosing from Eos canon cameras but i have no idea at what should i look when choosing, My friend is learning how to shoot professionally, indoors and outdoors, landscapes ... so practically everything and everywhere.
    P.s. Would me nice to give some websites also or your recommendations
    Thank you for your help
    Canon makes DSLR cameras for different classes of users. The less expensive DSLR's are aimed towards amateur photographers. The more expensive ones are aimed towards professionals. The more expensive cameras are larger and heavier and allow the user to have more control over his/her shots. The more expensive DSLR's also have a full frame sensor, which is larger than the APS-C sensor Canon uses in its less-expensive DSLR's. Keep in mind that all Canon EOS DSLR's will produce excellent quality images when paired with a good lens. Most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference between a photo taken by the least expensive DSLR and the most expensive one.
    Here are Canon's current models, from low end to professional:
    Rebel T5 (amateur level), Rebel SL1 (amateur level, very small body), Rebel T5i (amateur, step above the T5), 70D (advanced amateur level), 6D (advanced amateur-pro, full frame sensor), 5D Mark III (pro, full frame sensor), 1D-X (pro, full frame sensor).
    My Gear:
    Panasonic FZ28
    Canon Elph 110 HS
    Canon A720IS (retired)

Hello,
    Choosing the right camera is not a easy task. There are many factors that you should consider before you buy your camera. While choosing you should be keep in mind few points like, the budget, how much capability you have to use a digital SLR or a camera with complicated features, whether is has a manual modification system or auto modification, better to have auto modification. Buy camera with easy and simple features. Buy such cameras that can be easily use and know all its features well.
    Canon EOS is a good DSLR camera; normally it has many features few are complicated too.
    At present Canon has newly launched Canon EOS 1200D. Its really very good. I bought it recently and it is very easy to use, gives highly quality pictures and affordable too.
    To know more you try at canon online webstore imagestore.

It deppend on what you will do with it - you you get money out of it then u should buy Canon 5D Mark 3 or 6D - if you dont make money then you should buy an entry lenel

__________________________________________________________________________________________
    Canon 6D | Canon EF 35 f2 IS | Canon Ef 70-200 f2.8 L IS II | Canon EF 24-105 f4 L IS | Canon Ef 100 mm Macro
    Fotograf Nunta Brasov | Foto Nunta Brasov | Foto video nunta Brasov | Foto video nunta Brasov

It deppend on what you will do with it - you you get money out of it then u should buy Canon 5D Mark 3 or 6D - if you dont make money then you should buy an entry lenel

__________________________________________________________________________________________
    Canon 6D | Canon EF 35 f2 IS | Canon Ef 70-200 f2.8 L IS II | Canon EF 24-105 f4 L IS | Canon Ef 100 mm Macro
    Fotograf Nunta Brasov | Foto Nunta Brasov | Foto video nunta Brasov | Foto video nunta Brasov

Thread Information