08-24-2006, 11:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Cincinnati, OH
- Rep Power
Fujifilm Finepix S9100 Digital Camera Announced
Fujifilm today has announced the successor to their Finepix S9000 digital camera. The enthusiast oriented Fujifilm Finepix S9100 features a 9 megapixel Super CCD sensor, 10.7x optical zoom, and the ability to shoot at ISO 80-1600. Look for the S9100 in September for $599.
The 10.7x optical zoom Fujinon lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-300mm. Despite it's long zoom, in macro mode you can focus on subjects as close as 0.4 inches. Auto focus speeds have been improved and a focus assist light helps out on low light conditions.
The 2 inch LCD has 235K pixels of resolution and can flip out to allow a better view at different shooting angles.
Fujifilm has updated the image processing algorithms in the S9100 to provide increased sharpness and better resolution.
The S9100 also includes Fujifilm's i-Flash system that intelligently modifies flash output depending on the shooting conditions.
- 0.44 inch, 235K pixel electronic viewfinder
- Fast response times (0.01 second shutter lag, 0.8 second startup)
- Accepts both xD-Picture Card and CompactFlash media
- VGA movie capture at 30 fps with zoom capability and audio
- Highlight warning feature
- Real-time histogram
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Program auto, shutter priority, aperture priority and manual modes
- Bulb shutter mode
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
More information: Fujifilm Finepix S9100 product page
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)