09-12-2006, 10:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Cincinnati, OH
- Rep Power
Fujifilm Finepix A700 Digital Camera Announced
A new 7.3 megapixel Super CCD sensor is one of the highlights of the new Fujifilm Finepix A700. Also featuring a 2.4 inch LCD and 3x optical zoom lens, the A700 is "ideal for families, first-time digital camera buyers and consumers looking for a competitively priced upgrade to their first digital camera". The A700 will be available in October for $199.
Fujifilm's Super CCD sensor is known for providing low noise perfomance. Until the recent 4 megapixel Finepix A400 and 5 megapixel A500 cameras were announced, the Super CCD had only been available in higher end cameras from Fujifilm. The 7.3 megapixel Super CCD in the A700 gives enough resolution to make larger prints than the previous generations.
Other A700 features:
- Fujinon 3x optical zoom
- 2.4 inch LCD with 112K pixels of resolution
- ISO range: ISO 100-400
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Uses xD-Picture Card media in addition to 12MB of internal memory
- Shooting modes: Auto, Scene Position (Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night Scene)
- Movie recording: 320x240 and 160x120 at 10 frames per second
For more details see the A700 product page at Fujifilm's website.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)