05-30-2006, 09:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Cincinnati, OH
- Rep Power
Fujifilm Finepix Z3 Digital Camera Announced
Fujifilm USA has announced the Finepix Z3 - a very slim and sexy followup to the slim and sexy Finepix Z1. The Fujifilm Finepix Z3 shoots at 5.1 megapixels, has a 2.5 inch LCD, a 3x optical zoom and is available in Silver and Blue (and Pink in Europe). It will be available in July for $279.
For capturing images, the Z3 uses a 5.1 megapixel, 6th generation Super CCD image sensor and a second generation Real Photo processor. The non-protruding 3x optical zoom lens is covered by a sliding door that keeps the profile slim (0.8 inches thick) and power up time to a minimum.
On the back of the camera, Fujifilm has incorporated a reinforced, scratch resistant 2.5 inch LCD. 230K pixels provide good resolution.
- "Picture Stabilization" - the camera can shoot at ISO 1600 that increases shutter speed to minimize blur
- i-Flash - This system from Fujifilm automatically adjusts flash output depending on the subject, allowing "more natural looking subjects and backgrounds that are full of bright and crisp detail"
- Natural Light mode - This mode preserves the scene mood and enhances background detail by shooting with faster shutter speeds at higher light sensitivities (if necessary) with a suppressed flash.
- 14 pre-programmed scene modes
- Movie capture - up to 640x480 at 30 frames per second
- Image storage: 10MB of internal memory and an xD-Picture Card slot for additional storage
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)