1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

budget compact camera. Which one to buy???

Discussion in 'What Camera Should I Buy?' started by rishabh2011, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rishabh2011

rishabh2011 New Member

Please suggest me a budget compact camera that takes brilliant photos. There are a lot of models to choose from so I am confused which one to choose.

I dont want heavy megapixel as I have no ineterst in printing large. All I want is good image quality and good low light performance.

I shortlisted sony cybershot DSC WX50, Canon IXUS 132 and Canon powershot A4000.

If you know better cameras than these within same budget please let me know and tell me which one I should buy.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

The Ixus 132 and A4000 each have a long 8x optical zoom and have good image quality in most shooting situations, but in low light the Sony WX50 is superior thanks to its more advanced back illuminated CMOS sensor.
    However all three are good snapshot cameras and should meet you're shooting needs as long as you don't demand too much of them.

3. rishabh2011

rishabh2011 New Member

So, Which one would you recommend me as I have to buy only one. If you know any other camera within same budget as these' please share with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.