Camera bags!

Discussion in 'Lenses and Accessories' started by Yung, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung

Yung Member

Hi!

I'm going backpacking for 8 months, and am looking for the perfect camera bag.

-It needs to be as small and light
    -It cannot look like a camera bag! I'm going to Asia, and don't everyone noticing my big, flashy camera bag. It should look like a regular backpack.
    -I prefer two straps, so it can be used as a backpack rather than a shoulder bag.
    -The only camera gear I'm bringing is a Panasonic GH3 with a small lens attached.
    -Some extra room would be nice, as I'm probably going to use this bag as a daypack as well, carrying it with me on day long hikes etc.
    -If it can fit my 13" Macbook Pro, that's a plus.

Here are two examples of what I'm looking for:
    - http://www.amazon.com/Koolertron-Shoulder-Backpack-Rucksack-Waterproof/dp/B007528LF2/ref=pd_cp_p_3

- Smoky Mountain - Millar - Products

Can't find any proper advice on this on the internet, do any of you have any experience with these kinds of bags?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

3. Yung

Yung Member

Thank you for the link!

I just realized the Koolertron bag is huge, so that's out of the race, but why not the F-stop? Other than the additional zipper, it looks like a regular backpack, it's the perfect size, it's very light. Why add another shoulder bag to the equation if I'm trying to reduce weight and stuff that takes up place?

4. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

5. Yung

Yung Member

I love you.

Will check all of this out tomorrow, now I have to get a couple of hours of sleep before getting up for work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.