Canon Digital Rebel XT (EOS 350D) Digital Camera Review Discussion

Discussion in 'Digital Camera News' started by yusakugo, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yusakugo

yusakugo News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

The Canon Digital Rebel XT is a powerful camera that provides a relatively easy learning curve for newcomers and features deep enough for professionals. The price of the camera is more than reasonable and offers a compelling choice to upgrade from the original Digital Rebel due to the speed and flexibility.

Read the full content of this Article: Canon Digital Rebel XT (EOS 350D) Digital Camera Review

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Administrator Super Moderator

great review, good points on dSLR

great review, thanks for your work here. You bring up a very good point in regards to the fact you are investing in both a platform and in a company when you buy a digital SLR. The lenses are a huge cost consideration and you need to have the foresight of knowing what lenses you might want to buy, the cost of those lenses, and whether the company you are buying a body from will be able to deliver on the lense technology you want.

3. clint60

clint60 New Member

Re: Canon Digital Rebel XT (EOS 350D) Digital Camera Review

I am in the market for Canon EOS 350D Digital Rebel XT Digital SLR. I have been reading expert reviews and that has been useful to me. It may be help you too. I had been using PCWorld.com, cnet.com to find reviews. Yesterday I used PriceGrabber’s expert review tab (http://www.pricegrabber.com/info_expertreviews.php/masterid=7139451)
    and found a site (www.smartratings.com) that aggregates expert reviews. It only covers a few categories but it is pretty neat. Just my $.02.

4. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Re: Canon Digital Rebel XT (EOS 350D) Digital Camera Review

Excellent first post, welcome to the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.