Canon - Ixus 60

Discussion in 'Photography' started by xistenz, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xistenz

xistenz New Member

hi everyone,

nice forum you got here, well I am totally blank when it comes to terms with photography but I am willing to learn though.

someone gave me above mentioned camera some days ago. it's tiny and a good looking camera.

Has anyone used it so far? if so I need some tips on how to get the best res. snaps (especially night mode) or any tips with regard to this camera on how to get the best out of it.

appriciate the help.

thanx

2. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

Welcome to the DCR forums!

For those that don't know - this Ixus 60 is also known as Powershot SD600.

Your camera is a very popular one - it's a great size and a great price. If you're going to be taking pictures at night, it's pretty essential that you have something that holds the camera still. If you hold it in your hands, things will be blurry. You can always set it on something and use the self-time, get a miniature tripod, etc.

I think that you'll figure out pretty quickly, just by using it, what works best.

3. gino_lee

gino_lee Member

those tiny cameras are awesome, my friends have some of those new ones. i have one from 4 years ago. and if its any indication of the quality, then it was Awesome 4 years ago, and now, i would still consider it excellent quality when compared to other cameras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.