1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS vs. 320 HS - Best IQ PowerShot?

Discussion in 'Canon' started by jenna12, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenna12

jenna12 New Member

I was just comparing the 110 HS and 320 HS ISO tests in the reviews. The 110 appears to have drastically better image quality. Is this merely an illusion from the 320 being placed much further back from the subject? or does it have a much wider angle lens? or does the 110 indeed have better image quality?

Which PowerShot ELPH (out of all of them) has the best image quality?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

The Elph 110 and 320 are very similar. The main differences are that the 320 has a larger LCD and is a touchscreen. Also the 320 has built-in WiFi. Both cameras have very good image quality and good low light performance. The 320 is less expensive and is a better buy but only if you're a fan of touchscreen cameras.

None really stands out.

3. jenna12

jenna12 New Member

Thanks for your reply. I'm not concerned with features, just curious about image quality for the reasons mentioned above.

Might anybody be familiar with both cameras? or the entire PowerShot ELPH range?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

I own the Elph 110 HS and I've reviewed the Elph 300 and Elph 520 for this website. They all have excellent image quality and are fine cameras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.