Canon PowerShot SX150 Review: Zoom On a Budget Discussion

Discussion in 'Digital Camera News' started by Howard Creech, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard Creech

Howard Creech News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

Don't look to the PowerShot SX150 for the latest and greatest in point-and-shoot tech. Its DIGIC 4 processor, CCD sensor and 720p HD video are starting to look dated. But a bargain price tag and a 12x optical zoom lens? Very appealing. Does it cover all of a casual shooter's bases?

Read the full content of this Article: Canon PowerShot SX150 Review: Zoom On a Budget

Related Articles:

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  2. bTaryag

bTaryag Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice budget shooter. The red is really nice!

3. kelsci

kelsci Active Member

I liked the photo of the man on stilts wearing multi colored pants. Sharpness was good but not great but color quality was first rate. I saw a video on youtube made with this unit and it was very impressive with great sound quality in stereo. I own the SX-130 but do to health issues I have not been able to fully try it out. The few pictures that I did take looked great with excellent color reproduction. I saw videos of this unit on youtube and for the money they were exceptional. I downloaded one and burned to disc. It looked great on my widescreen tv with outstanding stereo audio. The SX-130 I believe is still available at Target for 100 bucks. You can't beat the price for this kind of quality in a camera. I did post some pictures on Kelsci's Photo Blog whose link can be foiund on the net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.