Canon vs Fuji XT-2 - Do I switch to Mirrorless?

Discussion in 'What Camera Should I Buy?' started by leesearle, Nov 5, 2016.

?

What would you choose? the Canon 5DS R, or Fuji XT-2.

1. Canon 5DSR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fuji XT-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. leesearle

leesearle New Member

[​IMG]

Ive been thinking for a while now about the possibility of giving up my lifelong friendship with “Canon” after being a dedicated Professional user for over 15 years. This isn't something a photographer would find himself saying, having spent a shed load of money and invested countless hours learning a system, why would they ever contemplate changing to a different manufacturer?

Well…I found myself facing this very decision…tempted by a new toy, a game changer? We will see.

Being engaged in the industry since the birth of Digital Photography, I have witnessed the wave develop at a rapid rate. Taking my first steps into a digital era, I purchased the Canon EOS 10D. I loved this camera. It really opened my eyes to a whole new realm of creativity, especially coming from a 35mm film background. I could shoot as much as I wanted at the only expense of charging a battery... I was sold.

For me, personally, if I commit myself to something I give it my all. So I upgraded my equipment through the years investing in the latest flashguns, camera bodies and lenses that were available on the market. The Canon EOS System is the foundation of my photography business. Its been a source of inspiration, the window to my creative world.

Carry on reading about my experience with the Fuji XT-2 here.