Casio EX-Z300 (Looking For Owner Opinions)

Discussion in 'Casio' started by RichardM, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardM

RichardM New Member

I am interested in purhchasing the new Casio EX-Z300 if the reviews and owner opinions are positive. Anyone who owns or has tested out the new camera by Casio will be most appreciated.
    RichardM
    rm289b@cox.net
    ;)

2. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

Hi Richard -
    I have one sitting on my desk right now waiting for review, though I haven't had much time to take it out and shoot with it as yet. It's a solid feeling little camera with some of the best build quality I've seen in an ultracompact. The screen is very good. Menus and buttons are relatively intuitive, and the camera is pretty quick/responsive as well.

I've only done some casual shooting with it, so can't speak more about its overall performance or image quality. Initial impressions, however, are very positive.

dr

3. RichardM

RichardM New Member

David,
    Thank you for your quick reply. I will be most appreciative if you would keep in touch with me regarding your review of the Casio EX-Z300.
    I already own the Casio EX-Z750 and the Casio EX-S770 and like them both very much.
    Any chance you own any of the above, as well. I am hoping that your review of the EX-Z300 turns out to be a better model than what I already own.
    I am looking forward to the new features of Image Stableizaton, Face detection, Make Up option and the Hi-Def features to show on a LCD.
    Also, where did you buy your Casio EX-Z300? Do you have a recommendation to purchase from. The cost on most websites is around $299.
    Thanks again, looking forward to more review from you.
    RichardM
    rm289b@cox.net

4. freed

freed New Member

Still new using the casio digital camera.

Freed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
  5. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

The new Casio Z150 and Z250 are also attractive designs. Reviews for both are starting to appear. One outfit had a bad time with the Z150 and gave a thumbs up to the Z250. Which strikes me as a little odd, considering how similar the designs are. Maybe the Z150 they got was defective? For that matter, how can a reviewer know if the camera they handed him is simply defective?

no help Kelly

PS - I have now had a look at the Z150 in a store. Pretty good number of controls for a budget camera. You can even adjust contrast! The zoom action was plenty snappy too. I hope additional reviews clear up the issues raised in that first review. This is an attractive camera.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  6. freed

freed New Member

Thanks KC.

Freed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.