continuous shooting on the sx10is

Discussion in 'Canon' started by joebloggs13, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joebloggs13

joebloggs13 New Member

Hi, new on this forum. Just purchased one of these. Trying to figure out all the functions and I am having a hard time getting the fastest setting for continuous shooting ie 1.4fps. I know p108 in the manual describes the continuous shooting mode but it doesn't say what setting your camera has to be in in order to get 1.4 fps. I have tried different ones but am unsuccessful. I am new to this camera, as we owned a kodakz812is before this...which had a burst mode. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, JoeB.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Continuous shooting mode is activated by the circular dial at the back of the camera. Press the dial at its bottom and your LCD will bring up the options of single-shot, continuous, continuous AF, faceself-timer and self-timer.

3. joebloggs13

joebloggs13 New Member

Thanks for the reply Andy, To go a little more in depth, if you activate the continuous shooting mode by pressing the dial, you will get continuous shooting, but you may not get 1.4 fps. I am wondering what other camera settings I need either activated/deactivated in order to get the fastest possible shooting mode. I think I need Av mode with aperture setting at its lowest readout (I think at 2.8) and flash off, and if indoors a higher iso setting. Any more info on this would be much appreciated, or if I am doing something wrong please tell me. Thank you in advance. JoeB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.