Dimage Z6 Issue

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta' started by blueleo65, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueleo65

blueleo65 Member

Hello,

While traveling in Germany last week, my Dimage Z6 failed on me several times. Everything seemed to be working fine when all of a sudden I get an error message saying that the SD card isn't usable. This after taking almost 150 pictures with that SD card. Thinking it was the SD Card's fault, I replace the card, and this time after 3 pictures, it does the same thing. The cards were new, I just bought them right before leaving. They were Kodak 2GB. I still had an older Scan Disc 256MB card. I stuck that in, and I was able to use it for a while, and then another but different error occurred that I don't recall. When I stuck the SD cards in my computer, I received an error message saying that the card needs to be formatted. The Scan Disc was ok. I had to actually buy a photo rescue program in order to get the pictures back from the Kodak SD cards. The last picture taken was a damaged file, half Grey/half pixelated. For a while I was really panicking thinking I lost all my pictures. Now I don't trust the camera even though I loved using it. If anyone had a similar experience, can I find out how to resolve it? there was nothing about this at the support site at Sony/Konica/Minolta. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.