1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

DOes any camera do this?

Discussion in 'What Camera Should I Buy?' started by mikemcsw, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikemcsw

mikemcsw New Member

allow you to set it to auto-upload via wifi to dropbox.

i know some cameras allow you to connect to smartphone which then will upload to dropbox, but do any allow you to set it so all pics taken automatically are uploaded to dropbox?

and if not, do any cameras allow to automatically upload to pc or any internet sharing site?

I dont want to have to select which pictures to upload..i want a default setup that will automatically send all pictures over wifi to either pc or internet sharing site, preferably dropbox.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Have you checked the capabilities of the Dropbox app? I don't see why it shouldn't give you the option of automatically transferring every image your smartphone receives directly to Dropbox.

3. mikemcsw

mikemcsw New Member

i do it with my smartphone...i want to know if there is a camera that will do it.

4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Samsung makes a camera that runs on the Android operating system - the Galaxy camera and the newer Galaxy camera 2, so you can use the Dropbox app with that. But I don't know about other cameras - sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.