1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Does Canon have auto panorama?

Discussion in 'Canon' started by Gutterball, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Gutterball

Gutterball New Member

I have a Canon ixus 255 and the one thing I really wish I had was the auto panorama feature. My smartphone does auto pan and stitches it together automatically. Does anyone know if Canon does that? I know Nixon, Panasonic and Sony has it. Thanks for the help!

2. denzelivanov

denzelivanov New Member

No, I was struggling with this with my new Canon camera, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have one or I couldn't find it in the manual anyway. if someone else knows better please share your knowledge with us :(

3. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

For some reason Canon has refused to include an auto-panorama feature in any of its cameras. It's a cool feature that's very much in demand by consumers. All the other manufactures are doing it and Canon's refusal is costing them sales, I'm sure.