fat images

Discussion in 'Casio' started by chuckster, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckster

chuckster New Member

Hi! New here. Hope I go about this right. I have a Casio EX Z80A and all my pictures of people make them look fatter than they really are. I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. Aside from that I love the camera and all of it's features. Another thing while I think of it is that the camera has many features but the manual just doesn't explain very much as to how to adjust and use them. Is there anyplace online where I can learn more about how to use all the features. Thanks for any help I receive.
    Chuck

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

There are some cameras that have a "slimming" mode that make people look thinner but I've never heard of a "fattening" mode that makes people look fatter.

Perhaps you can give us a link to one of your photos (if it's online in Flickr or something similar).

3. chuckster

chuckster New Member

Thanks for the comeback Andy. It's funny the pictures don't look fat when I view them on the camera but when I transfer them to the computer they show up fat on the 22" monitor. I'm thinking maybe it's the wide screen monitor. This morning I changed one picture from 640 pixels width- 480 pixels height to 480 height- 480 width and it looks perfect. Do you think the monitor could be the problem. I can live with this as long as I know I can fix them. This camera has so many settings that I'm not sure what does what. Thanks again-Chuck

4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

All kidding aside I'm sure it's the wide screen monitor.

5. chuckster

chuckster New Member

Thanks for your help Andy. I'm sure you're right. I've just been using the camera as a point and shoot. Now that I'm getting into it more I'm sure I'll be pestering people on here with more questions. Thank goodness for forums and helpful people. Being 75 years young I'm getting to the point where I need all the help I can get. Sorry I didn't have an on line photo to refer you to.
    Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.