FOR SALE: Nikon 80-400 VR Lens in Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Digitalshutter, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digitalshutter

Digitalshutter New Member

For sale: Nikon 80-400 VR Lens in mint like new condition. Purchased new by me on 12-29-02 from J&R Music in New York..It is a USA lens with the Nikon five year warranty Includes original J&R receipt, Nikon Front & Rear Lens Caps, HB-24 Lens Hood, CL-M1 Lens Case, Nikon 5 year warranty forms, and a Nikon L37C UV Haze filter used on it from day one as well as the Nikon box it came in. I purchased this lens and unfortunately probably didn't take over a couple hundred pictures total with it. Asking $1150 plus actual shipping cost.. USA Serial # 237222. Nikon lens will be shipped in its original styrofoam molded packaging inside its Nikon box which will be encased in bubble-wrap and cushioned by peanuts in a sturdy cardboard box. I usually sell items on E-Bay but would prefer to sell this privately. For buyer and seller protection I like to use Escrow.com which allows the buyer to inspect the item before paying for it and protects the seller by verifying that the payment funds are good. Purchases made with Paypal adds 3% to the price. I will pay the Escrow.com fee which will be about $38. More info about Escrow.com can be seen at the following link: http://www.escrow.com/solutions/escrow/process.asp
    If interested in this Nikon lens and accessories please e-mail me at nikonlens4sale@charter.net. Thanks.

2. Digitalshutter

3. Digitalshutter

Nikon 80-400 VR Lens in Mint Condition now on E-Bay

The Nikon 80-400 Lens and accessories all in mint like new condition have just become available on E-Bay at the following link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170018141863

Thanks for your consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.