Fuji Finepix HS10/HS11 need help please and thank you

Discussion in 'Fuji (Fujifilm)' started by killslammer, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killslammer

killslammer New Member

Hi can someone tell me the best set up for getting photo taken at 100-200 iso with out noise. I am useing the Fuji Finepix HS10/HS11.
    I am aware I am not a professional but every photo no mater how I set the camera up I have to edit in lightroom to reduce noise please help if you can thank you
    ps is this a problem with the camera or me
    :mad: :( :confused:

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

At 100 or 200 ISO images should exhibit the least amount of noise the camera is capable of. I don't think there's anything you can do about it in camera.

3. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

Download a sample image at the same ISO from an online review for the camera. If the noise on the download image is just as strong, then the problem is not in the camera.

Kelly Cook

4. leaftye

leaftye Well-Known Member

More light so long as you're not clipping the highs. If in manual mode you can achieve this with the camera by opening the aperture and using a longer exposure, otherwise get additional lighting. Then dim the photo at home.

You can also use the Pro Low Light feature and adjust the image sharpness within the camera.

5. spintyer

spintyer Well-Known Member

Most likely not the camera, at that ISO there should little noise, unless you are blowing up the picture a lot, or using your digital zoom on the camera. Or you can try and up the quality you are are saving your pictures at, because a low quality save can look like noise in the picture, even when enlarged a normal amount. These are things I would check, if I had a noise problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.