fuji finepix s1000fd date

Discussion in 'Fuji (Fujifilm)' started by Eneli, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eneli

Eneli New Member

The date in my camera is set but does not show up on the pictures when I download them?

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Check page 92 of your manual. You can set your F mode (playback) to have the date displayed on the screen and imprinted on your prints.

3. spintyer

spintyer Well-Known Member

No I never have had the date show on the pictures after downloading either, but you can print them with a date on them easily enough when using the FinePix that came with the camera. There is a check box on the lower left side of the page that asks you if you want the date & time or just the date on the pictures you are about to print, its the last page before printing.

The information about the time and date is always uploaded with the pictures, but does not always show (also with FinePix you can sort your pictures by date -or- file name on your computer).

Page 92 seems to only cover DPOF settings and not downloading settings, it tells you how to set up to print picture with the date on it right from the card or camera.

4. Eneli

Eneli New Member

Thank you for your responses, I have not been able to set the date on the pic when just viewing on the computer, unfortunately. Oh, well, the camera can't be perfect in EVERY single way ;) ... other than that I do like the camera...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.