Fuji S2700

Discussion in 'Fuji (Fujifilm)' started by mark4man, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark4man

mark4man Member

Re: z980...Yellow & Green Shots...!!!

hello again (andy)...

sorry it took so long to get back...had a REAL bad experience buying TWO defective (refurbished) z980's off eBay...from a ****ty dealer. Didn't even get a full refund from this character after discovering a defect w/ camera #2.

anyway...I'm now thinking about simply going to BestBuy & grabbing a FujiFilm Z2700...especially in light of the fact that I now know (mostly from info garnered in this BBS) that the Schneider lens thing ain't all it's cracked up to be.

[& also...I've got a bad taste in my mouth now over Kodak).

All I want is something that recreates the real world realistically/truly; & to be able to work w/ those shots in PhotoShop, PSP, Illustrator, etc.

thanks; & sorry for all the trouble...

mark4man

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

I think you mean the S2700 (18x optical zoom, hd video). A pretty good camera, especially for the price, except for its flimsy build quality.

3. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

I've been happy with my little Fuji. But to be brutal, meeting those requirements is what DSLR cameras are for. Of course it's possible to crank P&S images through advanced editors, I done lots of that. Just don't expect miracles. For its price point, the Fuji images should be about as suitable as the other P&S choices, certainly on par with Kodak!

Kelly Cook

4. kristy47

kristy47 New Member

I dropped my camera and now the display is all snowy like a bad tv. any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Kristy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.