Fujifilm JV200 Blurry images issue

Discussion in 'Fuji (Fujifilm)' started by hannibal2469, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannibal2469

hannibal2469 New Member

Hi,

I have a Fujifilm JV200 camera and it is taking blurry images, i havent used digicams much so i dont know whether the issue can be fixed by tinkering with the settings, but i would like to point out that the led behaves like so when i click the take picture button...
    first it blinks green after that when the flash blinks it blinks orange and immediately after that it blinks green and orange

Please tell me whether the camera has a defect or is it just an issue with the settings.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

You haven't indicated what the circumstances are when the blurry pictures are taken. Are your subjects moving? Are you trying to take a low light picture without a flash?

As far as the led's go, the camera locks focus only when the led glows green. If it doesn't, you're going to get a blurry picture.
    Here's what the various led lights mean, according to page 3 of the manual:
    glows green - focus is locked.
    blinks green - blur, focus or exposure warning
    blinks green and orange - picture being saved to the memory card but picture can be taken
    glows orange - picture being saved to the memory card - no picture can be taken
    blinks orange - flash being recharged - flash can't be used
    blinks red - lens or memory error

3. hannibal2469

hannibal2469 New Member

The subjects are not moving and it is not under low light without a flash, even when i look at the lcd when i am not taking pics it shows me blurry images

4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Make sure focus is locked (glowing green) before you take the picture. If it's still blurry there's a problem with the camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.