1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Fujifulm Finepix S4250

Discussion in 'Fuji (Fujifilm)' started by ladycarpio, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladycarpio

ladycarpio New Member

I have taken a recent interest in photography. I received the Fujifilm Finepix s4250 as a gift for a 'bridge' camera. I have messed around with it for a few weeks, but I haven't learned anything. It seems as though there isnt much to offer for this camera. I tried messing around with the shutter speed/aperture/iso but the results are nothing short of.. boring. Is this a good bridge camera to use? Should I purchase another? Any tips/ tricks I could use to get better results for ANY type of photo with this camera? Please help :confused:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

You're not specific about what you dislike about the Fuji S4250.

It's not a top-end ultrazoom, but it's a very nice camera for the price and is much better than anything you'd find at a comparable price even as recently as a couple of years ago. It has a nice, very long zoom lens, good image quality in good light, numerous scene modes, a useful electronic viewfinder, a large 3 inch LCD, manual exposure controls and HD video ability. It runs on 4 AA batteries and is not particularly quick but it should do fine for most purposes.

Here are some sample images:
    fuji s4250 - Flickr: Search
    fuji s4200 - Flickr: Search

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.