Good quality Casio's

Discussion in 'Casio' started by clb, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clb

clb Member

I really like the Casio built...its appearance is TOO attractive and I can't stop my eyes from looking at one. However, none of the reviews that I've read of Casio's are of good reviews.

So I was wondering if there's actually a good picture quality, good response time, good low light picture taking casio DC out there in the market?

2. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

clb,
    I'm not very familiar with Casio's line-up, but nothing I've seen in terms of image quality can really stand up to the better ultra compacts.

They are attractive cameras, however.

dr

3. citre

citre New Member

i'm wanting to know this myself!

i want to replace my nikon coolpix s200 and the exilims are really appealing to me! i'm especially interested in the EX-S880, and maybe even tje EX-z1080. Also some of their new models for this year look promising....

4. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

Having seen the recently released cameras from Casio, I can say with some confidence that the new compacts are physically nice. Overall, Casio's build quality seems to be on the upswing.

None of this has any bearing on image quality or usability, however, and without spending more time with these I can't comment further.

dr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.