hello... just a question

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by brendynj18, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendynj18

brendynj18 New Member

I am a menber at Brighthand and notebookreview. (brendynj18)

i just bought a samsung s630 and i had a 2GB sd card i used for my treo 650.

i put the card in and it reads it fine... love the camera so far and it takes nice pictures.

but now when i put it back in the treo it wont read it... it also will not read it in a card reader. i tried to reaformate it from the treo but that did not work either. and the card reader wont read it so i can not format it that way!

2. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

The formats may not be compatible (I have a Palm OS Treo 680 and can't read cards that aren't formatted for the device).

If your card reader can't read the card, I'd try reformatting the card in the camera and then trying the card reader.

3. brendynj18

brendynj18 New Member

I don't know if you know the camera I am using but my question would be how to i format the card from the camera? I am used to my Kodak easyshare CX620 and I know how to do it from that camera... but not my new one! Thank you for you help!!!

4. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

I don't know it exactly, but every camera that I've used has an entry in the menu system to format the memory card. Look in the setup menu, or press menu during playback - I don't know exactly, but just look around and you should be able to find it.

5. brendynj18

brendynj18 New Member

Thank you I don't think i found the right thing... I think it reformated the camera memory but not sure!

6. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

If you have a memory card in the camera, it usually formats the memory card. If you don't have the memory card in there, the camera will format the internal memory.

7. ryan.schmidt98

ryan.schmidt98 New Member

i have also a s630, i want to buy new memory, if these problem are coming than please guide me to expand memory. . plaese
    Thanks

8. brendynj18

brendynj18 New Member

I have gotten that all taken care of with my card... I love this camera!

I have used it at least 4 times a day and I am starting to get comments on the pictures that i am taking... I may be posting some on my site soon but not sure!

9. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Brendynj,

Why don't you post a couple of your pictures on this site? Go to the menu item "photo gallery" and you'll see the option to submit photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.