Hp 375

Discussion in 'Photo Printers' started by avisitor, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avisitor

avisitor Well-Known Member

What do people think of the HP Photosmart 375. I own one and personally, I think it is great.

2. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

Haven't had any experience with that printer, but I've always relied on HP printers - the quality is good all around. Plus, I usually buy non-photo printers since I don't usually print a ton of images.

I have seen some good reviews of your printer: http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/hp375.html

3. avisitor

Intersting. I think I paid too much for it though :(
    Alas, I still think it was worth it.

4. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

Finding the best price is always a losing battle...

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Even worse when they seem to update with a new feature every few months, impossible to stay ahead for very long. HP and Canon seem to be dominating the photo printer market right now, at least from a quality perspective.

6. SeaMonkey

SeaMonkey Member

You know that whatever you buy will be superseded within 2 months, there is nothing you can do about that.

Dont wait for the next great model, just buy what is out now.

I always look for a model that's a little older - its a good way to find a bargain.

7. avisitor

I agree, I find the picture quality to be very good, I've printed over 300 pictures on it, and it seems to be worth my money, plus with the optional battery pack, it's nice for events (family gatherings especially)

8. camerashy

camerashy Member

That is the bane of technology today. As soon as you buy the latest thing something better comes along the next day. It is better to buy what will serve your needs for a few years until it is time for an upgrade.

9. tink2dw

tink2dw Member

Check what the INK costs with each model before you purchase a printer! I wish I could find a laser printer, that did awsome photos, too.

10. Glasstream15

Glasstream15 Active Member

We have an HP G85 about 5 years old. All functions and does great scans and phot print. About 500 sheets per month and I do not think we will ever wear it out.

HP PSC1316, Print/Scan/Copy, which does what it does unobtrusivley and very well.

The best photo printer I've run across is the HP D7360. It's a printer only and has 2 tray for 4X6 photo and a larger tray for 8 1/2 inch paper. Uses 6 individual cartridges, runs very fast and makes beautiful pictures..

We have had a couple of Canon and 1 Brother which were no where close to the HPs in build quality or print quality. So we'll stick to HP for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.