Kodak Announces EasyShare C360, EasyShare C330, EasyShare C310, "All In One" Packages

Discussion in 'Digital Camera News' started by Ben Stafford, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

Kodak has announced the introduction of 3 new C-series cameras along with new bundles that include the camera, software and their Printer Dock Series 3 printer all in one box, ranging from $239-$379.

[​IMG]

The newly announced EasyShare C360, EasyShare C330 and EasyShare C310 digital cameras will join the previously announced EasyShare C340 and EasyShare C300 in Kodak's line-up. The cameras will be available as stand alone cameras or bundled with a printer for a whole solution in one box. The Kodak bundles allow the user to place the camera on the dock, press one button and get a printed imagein as little as 90 seconds.

Kodak EasyShare C360

The C360 is a 5 megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom and a 2 inch LCD. The camera includes some newer technology such as digital red-eye reduction, the ability to crop images in the camera and a blur warning indicator. There is also a 5x digital zoom, 17 easy-to-access scene modes and 5 color modes.

[​IMG]

When bundled with a Printer Dock Series 3, the bundle has an MSRP of $379 and the camera alone has an MSRP of $279. The camera (and bundle) will be available in May. Full Specs

Kodak EasyShare C330

The C330 is a4 megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom and a1.5 inch LCD. The camera includes some newer technology such as digital red-eye reduction, the ability to crop images in the camera and a blur warning indicator. There is also a 5x digital zoom, 13 easy-to-access scene modes and3 color modes.

[​IMG]

When bundled with a Printer Dock Series 3, the bundle has an MSRP of $279 and the camera alone has an MSRP of $179. The camera (and bundle) will be available in July. Full Specs

Kodak EasyShare C310

The C310 is a4 megapixel, fixedfocuscamera with a1.6 inch LCD and a 5x digital zoom.

[​IMG]

When bundled with a Printer Dock Series 3, the bundle has an MSRP of $239 and the camera alone has an MSRP of $139. The camera (and bundle) will be available in August. Full Specs

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. Andrew

Andrew Administrator Super Moderator

Some nice looking new releases here from Kodak. I like that feature on the C330 for a "blur warning", but I fear the camera would get tired of warning me and write me off as a lost cause :p

I'm the worst when it comes to taking blurry pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.