Kodak C433 - Has anyone tried out this camera yet?

Discussion in 'Kodak (Eastman Kodak)' started by kawachi, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kawachi

kawachi New Member

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has bought this camera or knows of its qualities, if any? I want to know the quality of the photos and basically a general run down of your opinion about the camera overall. Apparently it hasn't been reviewed by any website yet or even any individual either.

It's a sub $100 camera apparently and it is a new model that Kodak announced in mid-August and has released it since mid-September. It is now the first day of October and I have been unable to find any review of the camera on the internet regarding this model.

If anyone has bought it, I would like a sample picture posted either here or somewhere else so as long as you give me a link to that picture. So to recap, I just want a general idea of the picture quality of this camera.

Thanks in advance!

2. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

I have not seen this camera either. I will see if we can get a review unit from Kodak. I think the main reason that you haven't seen this camera ( or any reviews ) is that it's such a "budget" model. When it was announced, it was kind of an after thought in the press release. With the holidays approaching, Kodak would much rather sell one of their more expensive models.

3. llam

llam New Member

I'm also looking for a review of this model. Its price and newness makes me want to get it now, but I haven't been able to find reviews for it.
    L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.