Kodak C813 switching on problems

Discussion in 'Kodak (Eastman Kodak)' started by ratters75, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratters75

ratters75 New Member

I've had the C813 camera for a year now and its been fantastic, but
    for some reason the thing decides itself to play dead and i cannot switch the damn thing on i've replaced the batteries (not with brand new ones i admit but pretty good ones) still to no avail, anyone got any ideas please as i dont want to replace this camera.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'd put in brand new batteries and make sure the polarity is correct (the batteries are facing the right way) and give it a try. If it still won't turn on, your camera might have severe problems and, given its low cost, it's probably not worth fixing.

3. pookey

pookey Member

i suggest that you go to any Kodak stores or camera retailers, if they have printer docks or 5 Volts AC adapter, try to power it on with these things like dock the camera on the dock without the battery in it or connect it to the adapter then through the wall outlet, see if your camera will turn on, if the problem continues, you may need to send it in for repair..if it is already out of warranty, i know kodak offers service upgrade program for out of warranty cameras and in exchange to your camera,they will give you 25% coupon code so you will be able to purchase a new one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.