Limited Edition HP Photosmart R607 Designed by Gwen Stefani

Discussion in 'Digital Camera News' started by Ben Stafford, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Stafford

Ben Stafford Site Admin

HP and Gwen Stefani have announced the availability of a limited edition Harajuku Lovers HP Photosmart R607. Only 3,000 of this gem will be produced. The camera is custom designed - "styled in turquoise and white with maroon-colored accents, including hearts and Japanese kanji and katakana characters." The camera will be available for $249.

[​IMG]

Gwen Stefani will be presenting Ellen DeGeneres and a few lucky fans with some of the firstcameras off the production lineon Tuesday on Ellen's talk show. Ellen viewers and Gwen fans will be able to log onto http://www.hp.com/buy/gwen and http://www.gwenstefani.com to enter to win a camera. Fans can also get a peek at the HP Photosmart R607 Harajuku Lovers Digital Camera by Gwen Stefani in action as it is prominently featured in Gwen's new No. 1 music video, "Hollaback Girl."

The camera's accessory package includes an authenticity card verifying which number of the 3,000 cameras made the individual owns, a stylish case and charm designed by Stefani, a wrist strap with a heart-shaped charm, and a DVD with Gwen Stefani video, audio interview, wallpapers and more.

The camera is a 4.1 megapixelcamera that features HP's innovative Real Life Technologies such as adaptive lighting technology, panorama preview mode for capturing panoramic shots, in-camera red-eye removal to instantly eliminate red-eye without a PC or software, HP Image Advice and HP Instant Share.

Press release

For details about the much less exciting HP Photosmart R607, check here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

As lovely as this camera is and a perfect fit for those wanting to be "rich girl's" I think if I wanted a goofy HP model, I'll stick with the blue BMW F1 model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.