Olympus XZ-2

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by jimbo160, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

New camera I am going to need help with to get the right mode and settings, to make a really good pic. Any help, or suggestions would be appreciated. Am going to try and put first pictures taken this morning.
    Jimmy PC170018.jpg

tried to get more pics, but everytime, it failed....

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  2. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

I got 1 picture on the post, and every time I try to put another, it said, failed. Does anyone know what this is???

3. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

The photo that did post Ok needs flash. Check in the manual for your camera on how to turn the flash on.

Kelly Cook

4. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

mmmmmm, everything I am trying is giving me a failed message. I do not use quik reply.

5. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

still cannot post pics,,,,

6. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

Try using Flickr or some other free photo hosting site for the upload. Then post the URL for that hosted image here on your posts. Of course using another site, such as Flickr, for the hosting is an additional step. But it can be more reliable, plus you can post that same link on other sites besides digitalcamerareview, or even in e-mails to friends.

Kelly

7. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

PC170006.jpg I had an old account with photobucket. I tried to send this.

but this was not easy. I shall look more.

8. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

I think I have set it up with Flickr. I will put a few pics, and maybe you can tell me if the pictures are good to your point of view, or what I would do to make them better.
    16056760201_f43b59339b_m.jpg 15871442700_c85ccb68c6_m.jpg 15439065663_6c34c8a2ea_m.jpg

well I see after they are here, they are small. now I must figure out how to make them larger.
    larger.jpg

well, I made this one larger. next time it should be better.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  9. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Your pics are looking good! Nice and sharp, no noise that I can see.

10. jimbo160

jimbo160 Active Member

am glad for the comment, now, if I have questions about the pics, and the Olympus camera, do I need to come back to this same post and ask, or each time I have a question about either, start a new post? Look forward to hear from you all about this. My first quest is the Olympus panorama, shows a left area, (small), and an area (small) on the right. There is a line running horizontal thru the middle of screen, and an arrow at each end. The instruction, and help cd, does not tell how this works. I click the shutter button, hold it down, and pan to the right. Nothing happens. There is a little light in the upper left that comes on for about 1 second, but nothing happens. I get a picture when the first click, but juat a pic of that point. Does anyone have an idea on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.