Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Flash stopped working...burst not on.

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by Shirls, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Shirls

Shirls New Member

I've had this camera for a little less than a year and use it for work, taking around 4000 or so pics a week. It's been a great camera until today...I was doing my usual, taking several pics of the exterior and interior of a home and using the built in flash on and off as needed. For no apparent reason, that I'm aware of at this time, the flash stopped working. I've tried resetting the camera 4 times, changing the flash options several times and still...NO FLASH! And no...it's not on burst. Everything resets to factory (doesn't it?) when I reset it. Anyone else have this problem happen and if so, can it be fixed or am I doomed to thrust my favorite camera into the hands of Panasonic for 2 to 3 months and hope they don't end up wanting to charge me?

2. Paolo

Paolo New Member

I just had the same problem. Flash worked fine. Only taken around 100 images. Camera is not on bracketing or burst, reset 6 times, still not working. Flash symbol says flash is charged & ready, however, no flash! Just as well it is still under warranty.