Photo printer for SONY CYBERSHOT

Discussion in 'Photo Printers' started by Foxtrot_01, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxtrot_01

Foxtrot_01 New Member

I currently own a Sony cybershot, 7.2 megapixels, I want to buy a photo printer, just to print pictures for myself and to give to my friends and family, I am tired of going to walgreens to print the pics, any ideas on what printer to get? I know that the big companies make the money on the ink and sometimes that is why they sometimes sell printers cheap, but I want a good balance between quality and the price of the paper and the ink. I am looking to print standard size pics and maybe once in a while a regular letter size pic. Any ideas? I dont see myself printing hundreds of pictures a week.

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Whatever you buy, make sure the ink is reasonably priced. I have two HP printers that use HP21 (black) and HP22 (color) ink. The ink cartridges cost about $16 for the black and $20 for the color. I don't think you can do better than that.

3. Foxtrot_01

Foxtrot_01 New Member

has anyone used the SONY photo printers? are they any good? how expensive is the ink? I know that office depot does refills on printer cartridges, I am not sure if the photo printer cartridges are the same as the regular color printers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.