Pixella Video Browser

Discussion in 'Software' started by Longstreet, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longstreet

Longstreet New Member

Hi
    First time on the forum and I was hoping someone could help me out with a slight problem I have with the Pixella Videobrowser Transfer Utility Ver.1.

I bought a new Canon Legria HF R26 camera last year and bundled with it was the above software, I have just got back from my holidays and I have transferred all my images onto the video browser, while I was editing the images and sorting them out by dragging them into timeline I got a pop up telling me I could not put in more than 99 images, as I have over 500 images to process, my question would be how do I complete my editing if I am restricted to 99 images and also how do I get all my images onto a disc to burn, if possible.
    The problem I have is I do not know the size of all my images and do I have to do multiple burns to disc to get them all on.

I have tried to search the web for Pixella and all I get is a phone number to ring in the States and the FAQ section is woeful, as I am in Western Australia ringing America and trying to get my point across is not going to be easy.
    Can anyone help or point me in a direction I can find the info myself.
    Much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.