1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

powershot sx130is digital zoom help.

Discussion in 'Canon' started by uklfester, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uklfester

uklfester New Member

somehow my digital zoom got turned off and i cant seem to turn it back on. anyone know how to fix this issue?

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Page 54 of your camera's user guide says the option to turn digital zoom on and off is found in the menu at the tab that looks like a camera.

3. uklfester

uklfester New Member

i should of gone into more detail but i was falling asleep last night when i stumbled across these forums. its greyed out there. ive tried a reset to factory settings and then as a last resort i removed all the batteries for a day and then popped them back in,.still greyed out.

4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Are you trying to shoot in easy mode? Digital zoom is not available in that mode. Switch to one of the other shooting modes (auto, manual, program, shutter priority (Tv), aperture priority (Av)). Digital zoom also doesn't work when your image size is set to W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.