Samsung ST1000 GPS

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by SirJman, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagwag22

wagwag22 New Member

GOT THE GPS WORKING WELL

A COUPLE OF Q's for those of you who are experienced users :

DOES THE GPS WORK IN VIDEO MODE - MY GUESS IS NO

USING TRIM FOR MY TEST VIDEOS, WHEN TRYING TO SAVE MY TRIMMED VIDEO, I GOT THIS ERROR MSG : THIS DOCUMENT SAM-0039.MP4 COULD NOT BE SAVED AS RANGER. THE MOVIE CONTAINS AN INCORRECT TIME VALUE

ANY HELP IN RESOLVING THIS SAVING OF A TRIMMED VIDEO APPRECIATED.

IS THERE A HELP LINE OR SUPPORT WEB PAGE FOR ST1000 (CL65 ) CAMERA ??

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  2. farmer

farmer New Member

Hi, i have purchased a St1000, and have the GPS working, however how do i see the location on the photo?, I can see the GPS symbol on the thumbnails, but not the location. Have tried putting them on the computer, still nothing. Am i doing something wrong?

3. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

The software that came with your camera (Intelli-studio) should have a selection for "information" when you're viewing a photo. That should show you some information associated with a photo, including the location it was taken. You can also download the free program, IrfanView, which lets you see a photo's EXIF data - a comprehensive list of all photographic information about a photo, including the location.

4. farmer

farmer New Member

Thanks a lot for that. I think i have it now, when i load the photo's on to the computer, there is a map symbol in the corner of the photo. You have to actually go to google maps to see where it was taken. I think i was expecting the location to be in the photo information. Which would be much better, but at least if you are traveling, you can find where the photo was taken.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.