Samsung TL210

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Sweet Creations, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet Creations

Sweet Creations New Member

Hello, I am new to the group and my name is Kimberly. Thanks for letting me join!!
    I own a Samsung TL210 and have had it for maybe 3 years. Got it when they first came out. Don't have a clue why, but it came with no book and I have no idea what I am doing.
    What I mainly use it for is taking pictures of my cookies..lol I own a cookie business. Link is here. Sweet Creations
    You can check out the pictures I have taken there.
    Anyway I am building a light box to start using because I do not have enough natural light in my house. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of bulb I need to use in the lamps and also what I should have my camera settings on? Thanks in advance!...Kimberly

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Your photos could be brighter and more colorful. A light tent/box would definitely help.

Here's a link to a do-it-yourself light box. As it says there, make sure you use a "daylight" bulb as regular "soft white" lights are too yellow.
    How to Make An Inexpensive Light Tent – DIY

As far as what setting to use, your camera has a intelligent auto mode that should be able to determine the proper settings on its own. If you're unhappy with the results get back to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.