Samsung WB150F Lcd Problem.

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Thomaswbo, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomaswbo

Thomaswbo New Member

I came here to seek some help from you all. I have a Samsung WB150F and it was taking pictures fine. Than the battery went dead. SO i charge it up turn it back on and now the lcd screen has a line through it and everything is a white screen. But there is a 3x3 place where the lcd works just normal. What can this be? I have uploaded a picture. It has not been drop, or bang against anything. Just charge it and than I had this problem after it charged worked great before the charge.

Attached Files:

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

What happens to the screen when you try to take a picture? Do the pictures come out OK? What about when you try to access the menus - does the screen change at all?

3. Thomaswbo

Thomaswbo New Member

Thanks you for your reply yes picture comes out fine..I can change thru the menu but cant see some of the items. when i take video or a picture it comes out great. just have that lcd screen problem dunno what happen to it. I know one thing it wasnt drop or bang against anything.

4. Andy Stanton

It sure seems like the LCD is damaged. You might want to contact Samsung to see if they can fix it.

5. Thomaswbo

Thomaswbo New Member

Do you might know how it would get damaged the lcd? when you turn it off it doesnt look crack. IT wasnt drop or bang against anything. The camera was a little hot after the charging. Would that what a crack lcd screen would do if it was crack?

6. Andy Stanton

I don't know what happened to your camera to cause those symptoms. It looked to me that the LCD was damaged but I could be wrong. Perhaps Samsung can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.