Sanyo Xacti VPC HD..The Brilliant Camera "Review"

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by adam_pro, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam_pro

adam_pro New Member

This is Sany Xacti VPC-HD1. If you have the chance to work with this elegant, small and almost no-weight camera, you have to be in ware of its features right? Well let me talk about that
    (Note: I will take a quick review of most features)

First: still images & video

The Xacti VPC-HD1 HD camera can shoot still images in 5.1 MP. Also it's able to record approximately 25 minutes of HD video in 720 pixel (using 1 GB SD memory card), and about 45 minutes (using 2 GB memory card).
    Second: MPEG 4 format
    In summary, this format which offered by Xacti VPC-HD1 helps you to recode long and high quality movies. You can easily note the video clarity and detail.

Third: 2.2" color OLED
    This is the Xacti VPC-HD1 screen which provide you with very easy video viewing although in bright sunlight, it's 2.2", flip out organic light emitting diode screen.
    Fourth: zoom lens
    Another great feature of our camera is zooming capabilities. Effective, high quality optical zoom (10x) lens with an aperture of f/3.5 will offer you amazing capturing specially, when coupled with (10x) digital zoom. 100X ZOOMING ABILITIES, FANTASTIC.

Fifth: start up
    Myself, I consider this feature is the best for those who love capturing rare moments in video or images. By today's HD video camera you can get speed in capturing any moment, thanks to start up feature. If you closed the LCD viewing screen, the Xacti VPC-HD1 goes into standby mode, so any time you need it, you just have to get it opened and you will be able to shoot in less than 2 seconds, GREAT right??
    The nice thing that our camera straightly records on SD memory card, what means that you will avoid the long step of tape deck starting :)
    -------
    For complete review visit this link

High Definition World, products, & HD camcorders reviews HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.