Sony DPP-FPHD1 Photo Printer

Discussion in 'Photo Printers' started by Drewy, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewy

Drewy New Member

I have a Sony DSC-T70 camera.

You can buy the DSC-T70HDPR bundle which comes with the camera, the CSS-HD1 dock to connect to your HDTV and view still images in 1080i, and the Bravia-styled DPP-FPHD1 Photo Printer.

Now, I already have the camera, I can buy the dock on Amazon for £54.99, but I cannot find the printer as a standalone item anywhere.:confused:

Is it possible to buy the printer on its own, or alternatively just the dock and a printer as a bundle? Or is it only available as a bundle with the camera?

Any help or advice would be appreciated, otherwise it's another trip to the Sony Centre!:)

2. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

I can't find that printer anywhere as a stand-alone item. Talking to someone at Sony may be your best route at this point.

dr

3. ratboy4

ratboy4 New Member

i have one if you are interested you can pm or email. what reason i have one is because i got my wife the camera combo for christmas. and we really dont need another photo printer because we have a canon photo printer. if interested i will put on ebay for you.:)

4. MsKMac

MsKMac New Member

I found this Sony printer as a stand a lone on E-Bay. SONY DPP-FPHD1,
    it's Item number: 160308248952 and has 2 days left on the bid. You can bid on it. Looks like a good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.