1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.
  2. Due to platform maintenance, the forum will be inaccessible for about 10 minutes beginning about 2 p.m. Sorry for any inconvenience! We'll remove this notice when work is complete.

Sony - DSC-WX150 - Burst/Continuous Shooting Questions

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Nack17, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nack17

Nack17 New Member

Just got this camera and I love the super fast shutter speed. I've tired to figure out the burst/continuous shooting settings and no matter what I can't seem to get it to work. I even found a YouTube link and the instructions still didn't work correctly for me. What am I missing? Once I set the camera to high it should take up to 10 photos in a row when I push and hold down the button, but it still only takes just 1 photo. Please help me!

Thanks,
    Nack

2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

The control wheel has the continuous shooting icon on the far left side. Have you tried pressing the control wheel to activate that function? It should give you the camera's various burst shooting modes.

3. Nack17

Nack17 New Member

Thanks for the response. Yes I have found the option for continuous burst on the control wheel and yes I have selected it but when I take a picture it still only takes one (even when I hold down the button). I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

4. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Have you checked the camera's menu? There's a setting for "Cont. Shooting Interval" which lets you select the number of shots per second for burst shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.