Sony "T" series digicam review

Discussion in 'Sony' started by gaurpaw, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaurpaw

gaurpaw New Member

Hi,

I am planning to buy a digital camera, preferring to go for Sony.
    I have seen some of the new range of Sony cameras in website; their new series is “T” series, which comes with touch screen LCD. I wanted to go for it, just one doubt in my mind is whether touch screen would be durable or it may have some problems in the later stage.
    So if some body has some experience with Sony “T” series cameras or touch screen cameras, then please share.
    Suggestions about any other digital camera are also welcome.

2. usapatriot

usapatriot Well-Known Member

You can get an idea of the cameras functions and handling by looking at a few videos on youtube.

Link

3. steventuininga

steventuininga Member

I have had the Sony Cybershot T1 and T10. Both cameras were great cameras to use. The T10 has a 2.5" screen and Super SteadyShot, a great camera to use, but Gaurpaw, that camera has buttons. As for a touch screen, the T700 has 3.5" one, but I've never had a chance to use it. As for other makes? Nikon has a touch screen model. The Coolpix S60, and that touch screen is also 3.5". The Nikon Coolpix S60 has more zoom than the Sony Cybershot T700--if that matters to you. I love my Nikon Coolpix S60's touch screen, but yes, with all that touching the screen it does get a little dirty with fingerprints, so you'd better wash you hands before using the touch screen or have a cleaning cloth handy. Good luck on quest for a camera. I hope that you enjoy your next touch screen digital camera like I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.