Suggest me a good DSLR

Discussion in 'What Camera Should I Buy?' started by Sachin Sajan, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Sachin Sajan

Sachin Sajan New Member

I wanna buy a camera below Rs.30000(around $460)
    These are the models available in my country
    Nikon D3100
    Nikon D3200
    Canon eos1200DD
    Nikon D5200
    Nokon D3300

I am a begginer in photography I donno which one to buy , Please do suggest me a good one

Camera size doest matter to me
    Image quality is important to me
    I don't care about megapixels but I do care about quality of the image
    I will be mainly using for outdoor photography

Thank you

2. KCook

KCook Well-Known Member

Most important - If a friend is already using a DSLR, get the same brand. Then you can help each other by exchanging tips.

If the above does not apply - Canon and Nikon bodies (and lenses to a lessor degree) are designed a little differently. Go to a store that has both and see if you prefer one design over the other. Check things like how comfortable they are to hold, whether the buttons make sense, balance, etc. If the LCD display on the back of the body is also important to you (many DSLR users ignore this and just use the viewfinder) then also compare how well those work.

If none of the above applies (unlikely!) - Then the Nikon D3200 is usually a good value, at least for the prices they sell if for here in the USA.

Kelly Cook

3. immigrationcomplaints

immigrationcomplaints New Member

Hi Sachin,

I will suggest you Nikon DSLR Kit D3200, Mone of my friends are using it and he shared me good review of it.

Thanks