TL100 Problems

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by RPDRamy, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPDRamy

RPDRamy Member

I have two problems with my Samsung camera, I have recently bought a TL100 from Bestbuy, I have just unpacked the box and then fully charged the battery.

The problem is that when I press any button other than the power button (buttons like: smart, menu, play, etc..), the camera stops responding completely, the LCD is turned off, and it stays like this forever until I press the power button again, and then the same scenario occurs.

The second problem is that when I connect the camera via its USB cord to my pc, my pc can't find the "Removable disk" or can't recognize it at all like any normal connected USB to my pc, and the color on the LED is Red.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  2. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Regarding your first problem, are you sure you properly charged the battery and inserted it correctly? What you're describing sounds very much like the battery is very low on juice.

As to your second problem, have you loaded the software? You need to do that before connecting your camera to the PC.

3. RPDRamy

RPDRamy Member

Thanks for replying, Andy :)

Yes I have fully charged the battery (Until the LED colour turned to Green), and kept it connected to the power source even longer!

Well, I managed to solve these two problems just by chance; I have pressed the "Power" button, then the "Menu" button (the camera stops responding as described) but after waiting 2 seconds or so I then pressed the "Play" button, now the camera is fully operational with all its buttons and features.

Such a way is not mentioned at all in the User manual. It is rather strange that the camera works only that way, is this normal?!!

Thanks. :)

4. jason007

jason007 New Member

my tl100 would take out pictures very blurry. wat could be causing this. need an answer please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.