usb cable for Casio EX-Z1050

Discussion in 'Casio' started by billie1218, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billie1218

billie1218 New Member

Can I buy the USB Cable for my camera on-line and be relatively certain it will fit my camera. I think I need to get a 5pin mini-B Cable, Can anyone confirm this or help . The type cable needed is not listed on Casio's site, and I can't find my packaging with all the paperwork.

Help Appreciated

2. CalebSchmerge

CalebSchmerge Super Moderator/Reviewer News/Review Writer

It should be a very standard cable. The easiest would be to take the camera to a store and check there. Then you can be certain. But, I doubt that Casio is using a proprietary cable.

3. billie1218

billie1218 New Member

Thanks, Actually I have been able to determine that a mini-B won't work , I need a micro- USB cable, It is used with Cell phones and some cameras. I think I have found it on line, but will hit the stores tomorrow.

4. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

Yep, should be a micro for this camera. Let us know how it turns out.

dr

5. Shawn Jernigan

Shawn Jernigan New Member

I have this Camera, and it is not the standard Micro USB cable. I will save you a lot of time looking around for it. Call Casio at 1-800-223-2001, the cable is $6.49+shipping+tax. I believe I paid $9.79 total to have it delievered to phoenix. It took four days to recieve it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  6. David Rasnake

David Rasnake News/Review Writer News/Review Writer

Thanks for clearing that up, Shawn. Sort of surprising that Casio would choose a nonstandard cable.

dr

7. micheal david

micheal david New Member

Hi,

The best option for you is to take your camera to the store and ask them about the particular cable, only they can give you the better you want.

8. kjones1

kjones1 New Member

I just purchased a replacement cord for my Casio Ex-Z1050 from Casio. The cord cost 4.50 with shipping and handling 4.95.

I called 1-800706-2534 and then pressed 3. I told the service person what model camera I hand and what I needed. She took the order over the phone. She said I would get it in 5 - 7 days. UPS ground.

I hope this helps
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.