Video Freezing

Discussion in 'Casio' started by room237, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. room237

room237 New Member

Hi i have just got this camera and still trying to get my head around its many interesting uses. The gripe i have at the moment is that I don't have a camera to PC USB lead but do have a card reader. I load the SD card from my camera into my reader and it displays all the contents perfectly. However when i go to play the video i get perfect sound but the video just sticks and now and again the audio will also stick. I put the casio disc in the pc and downloaded everything including the direct x software but still the same problem. I played the movie shot on real player, video freezes the audio cuts off every time the video freezes but then perfect audio and the video screen just sticks on the last image where it had stuck. I played this through Quicktime and still got the same problems. Can anyone throw some light on what i maybe doing wrong or where the problem could be? Even if i drag the file from the card reader and place it directly on the PC the same still happens. The Camera in question is a Casio Exlim EX - Z8:confused: Thank you in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.