Vivitar DVR508

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by Duke Nukeum, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Nukeum

Duke Nukeum New Member

Hi I am new on here and the other day I just bought a Vivitar DVR508 Camcorder and I have been having not a very good time with it. I have tried adjusting it to all the different forms of light on it like all digital cameras and whenever I try to film anything indoors weather it be with dim light or even bright light the picture is always very dark where you can't see anything you are filming. Sometimes the screen and the picture when I upload it to the computer are black. Even if I aim it at a lamp it still is very dark. This is my first digital video camera. The old one I still have is one of those old late 90's model Panasonic's with the mini cassette tape and atleast with that I could film even in low light and still see everything really good through the lense when I was filming and when I was playing it back on the VHS adapter in the VCR. Am I doing something wrong or is that the way that the digital video cameras are compared to the old cassette tap ones?:confused: Anybody with any info at all would be appriciated.:(

"Come Get Some!" Duke Nukeum:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.