Waiting for Sony's Bloggie 3D to hit the market

Discussion in 'Sony' started by teddyrox, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddyrox

teddyrox New Member

I want to buy a Bloggie 3D pocket camera? It's not yet available in the stores, though it's expected to be available after April 2011. It certainly sounds as fun but before taking the plunge I also want to consider the not so brighter side of the device. Any ideas or reviews that I might find helpful?

2. camera3d

camera3d Member

Hi, Sony 3D Bloggie seems a very stylish camera to flash around.
    There are plenty of reasons why to buy it, and not so many why not.. but since you asked for a second opinion I will try my best:

1. The Sony 3D Bloggie touch has an internal memory of 8GB. Thats fine, but other 3D cameras have a slot where you can insert any SDHC memory card you want up to 32GB. So the Sony 3D Bloggie may be holding you back there.. 3D files are heavy, 3D video clips are even more heavy.. If you think of taking the 3D camera for a week trip, the 8GB will not be enough..
    2. The Lenses are too close for deep 3D capturing. Check the Fujifilm W3 they have a the two lenses wide like human eyes apart. If the lenses are close then the 3D prospective will be lower too.
    3. Most of the features it has are only functioning in the 2D mode.. So it is a HD camera with mainly 2D modes and 3D ability too, but a fix size memory planned for 2D action not 3D needs..

If you into style and Schick - Sony 3D Bloggie.
    If you are into 3D.. Go for the Fujifilm W3.. you will get for your money more 3D camera.
    Hope I didn't ruin any one expectations..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.