Which camera should I buy???

Discussion in 'What Camera Should I Buy?' started by Romeil, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romeil

Romeil Member

Hey thanks man...Iam just going thru the reviews on the F100 on various sites and everyone seems to have a great opinion abt it except that the battery is a bit under powered( abt 180 shots).Can u tell me how old a model it is.... do i lose out on something because its from 2007(read it somewhere but not sure)?
    Also on most sites it is priced upwards of 280 how comw buydig is offering it at such a low price witha great rebate offer too?

2. rp2s

rp2s Active Member

Romeil

They probably want to clear out their stock for this camera. That makes it a good deal for you. As for the original release date, you get the opportunity to purchase a camera that originally sold for $380, for $144 (after rebate). I've owned a few Fuji cameras, and have always thought Fuji color was as good as you could get.

3. Romeil

Romeil Member

Hey thanks again ....I just checked out the F100 is a march 2008 release and the overall reviews are really good.And the info u gave me on the offer available at buydig was extremely helpful. I think I am going to go for the F100. Will let u and Andy know as soon as I have taken the final decision.

4. lindahua

lindahua Banned

I want to buy a camera too, which is easy to use, just like fool style. Moreover it can prevent hand trembling.

what brand, which size should i buy?

Thank in advance.:)

5. Romeil

Romeil Member

Hey lindahua
    I too wanted a good point and shoot and was considering the Canon SD1200 And the Panasonic TZ5. But on the basis of Andy & rp2s recommendation, net reviews and my own requirements I just ordered the Fuji F100fd from buydig.com . The reviews are mixed with imaging resource being a bit on the harsh side but most agree that its a camera with good image quality. Its major negative being the poor battery life.....

6. Andy Stanton

Andy Stanton Super Moderator Super Moderator

Lindahua

We'd like to help you but we need much more information. Please answer the questions in the "Which Camera Should I Buy" FAQ. I'll then give you your own separate thread.

Sorry, I don't know what this means.

7. lindahua

lindahua Banned

That means very easy to use, which even a fool can use it.

8. Andy Stanton

OK, but we still need more information from you.

9. Romeil

Romeil Member

Hey Guys.....I just got my Fuji F100 fd from Buydig.com. The camera works fine. Outdoor photos r pretty good with pictures looking brighter on screen than when upoaded to my laptop. The indoor photos are not as good as the outdoor ones. I wd say I cd do with them . However justa few questions....
    The carrying box I got from fedex was half open..and neither the quality of the box nor the packing was good. Also the main camera box was not sealed. I just had to pull open the flap to open the box. There was no sticking or hologram to it too! The earlier cam I got from Sony the box was sealed and I had to tear open a thin strip before I cd open the cam box and get hold of the cam. Is there something wrong with that or is it that Fuji boxes are open? Buydig claims that the cam is brand new..How can I be sure.? R they fooling costumers by sending already open cameras for $100 less and claiming that they r new?

10. Andy Stanton

Do you see any dings? Was the camera set to the proper date and time? Were there any pictures on the memory card?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.